There are about a million protein ball recipes across the whole wide internet, but we're certain this is one of the most decadent around.
The filling is a delicious mix of our Vanilla Bean Daily Protein powder, almond meal and peanut butter. On the outside, our signature 5-minute chocolate, boosted with our raw wholefood Daily Superfood powder.
They'll help you curb your treat cravings and they're known to be crowd-pleasing, so don't be afraid to make a double batch!
Peanut Butter Protein Balls
¾ cup almond meal
¼ cup peanut butter
1 scoop Activated Nutrients Vanilla Bean Daily Protein
1. Blitz all ingredients in the food processor until smooth
2. Roll into 12 balls, place on a plate or tray (lined with baking paper) and put them in the refrigerator while you make your superfood chocolate
¼ cup coconut oil
⅓ cup cocoa powder
2 tablespoons maple syrup
1½ tablespoons natural peanut butter
2 teaspoons Activated Nutrients Daily Superfood powder
1. Put all ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat
2. Stir occasionally until the ingredients are melted, combined and glossy then remove from heat
Superfood Chocolate-Covered Peanut Butter Protein Ball Assembly
1. Spoon chocolate over protein balls (or stick balls onto wood skewers and dip them into the chocolate)
2. Place them back on the paper-lined plate or tray and sprinkle with cacao nibs (optional)
3. Return to the refrigerator to set for about 15 minutes
4. Store in the refrigerator as you work your way through them